What information we collect and how we use it.
- to address any issues relating to service and sale and also to increase your shopping experience
- handling orders and deliver products and to provide promotional offers and share details about products and services.
- communicating with you through phone or email;
- providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- dealing with enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities and fixing errors and providing recommendations based on your past purchases;
- responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding our products and services;
- to notify you and send offers about our products and services, and products and services of the holding company, its subsidiaries and all other entities over which the holding company and/or its subsidiaries exercise majority control under the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group (“Group”);
- for marketing and for market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, by third parties, to provide, optimize and personalize their products and services to you and to send you newsletters and information about their products and services; and
- responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or as permitted by law.
Sharing of information
- to any law enforcement authority during course of their requirement or as it may require under any law in force;
- to our Group for business purposes including for providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- to our affiliate companies for better customer satisfaction;
- to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants and financial advisors in connection with business transactions; and
- to third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business.
- We may also disclose or transfer your information to another third party as a part of corporate reorganization such as merger, acquisition, or transfer.
Protection of information
Deleting the account and removal of personal data
Grievance Officer under Information Technology Act 2000
LSG receives and stores the information you enter on its website. Generally, the information collected includes Your personal details like email address, Postal address, name, phone number, gender, date of birth, user image' is collected for profile picture. Further non-personal information such as IP addresses, what pages have been viewed (e.g. Using Cookies as described below). On our web page, you may be able to make donations, enter contests, vote in public polls or otherwise express an opinion or subscribe to our newsletters or participate in one of our online forums or communities or otherwise voluntarily provide information to us. You will have the sole right to provide the information and you are not under an obligation to provide any other information, except the details required for delivery of services to you.
LSG may use the information for the following purposes:
Please note that you can choose not to divulge any information. However, in such case, you will not be able to use the features or services of our website. If you post any message, complaint, feedback then we retain the information to redress the disputes and to provide a resolution.
We collect your information relating to your profile in order to improve our service and offerings. During this process, we identify your IP address to collect information. We use this information to customize our services and offerings to your specific needs. We may disclose/transfer your information:
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used. This site has reasonable security measures in place, particularly those mandated under applicable law, to safeguard and protect your information. Any unauthorized attempt to upload or change information is strictly prohibited.
In the event that the User wishes to discontinue such use of the LSG Website, the User would be required to delete the User Profile on the LSG Website. If the user deletes their profile, all their personal information will be removed from the LSG website 30 days after the profile has been deleted; this action is irrevocable. In certain situations, the personal information might be kept if it's required by law, needed for legal rights or disputes or essential for legal defense.
Name: Sanjay Nair
Designation: Sr. Manager - Sports
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no. – 033 - 24870000